As a cycle logistics operator you can join our national federation of organisations exhibiting similar interests and goals. You will have the opportunity to:
Be represented by the BCLF lobbying activities …
- National lobbying activities (local, regional, federal)
- European lobbying activities (Cycling Industries Europe – CIE or other federations)
- Research projects
- Efforts to be better integrated in the general transport sector
- Other initiatives aiming to rely on our members strengths & expertise
Participate in the development of the sector …
- Defend the values of the sector to create awareness
- Be interconnected in the transport & logistics sector and all around the supply chain
- Get all useful information relative to the sector: projects opportunities, legislation, etc..
- Participate in workshops organised by the BCLF on topics of interest
Benefit from BCLF network, visibility and credibility via …
- BCLF social media & website
- BCLF Events
- Networking opportunities with members, partners, stakeholders, politics.
Come to contribute to the Vision of cycle logistics in Belgium !
Indeed, members exist without the federation but the federation doesn’t exist without members !
Any professional carrier doing cycle logistics and involved in the Belgian sector adhering to our Values and to our Vision.
By writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. An informal meeting will follow in order to present the BCLF more in details and to discover your activity. The (easy) procedure to become member will then be explained.
We hope to hear from you very soon!